Thursday, February 7, 2008

Arizona Snowbowl

This photo was taken from the Aspen Meadows ski lift at the Arizona Snowbowl ski area. My wife and I went for a day of snowboarding last week and it was a perfect day to be on the slopes. The temps were in the mid 30s, no wind, clear sky, strong sun....perfect! The two peaks in the photo are the two highest points in the state of Arizona; on the left is Humphreys Peak (12,637 feet) and on the right is Agassiz Peak (12,356 feet). There is a ski lift that takes you up to the top of Agassiz, but since I'm still in the learning stages of snowboarding I stuck to the bunny hill.

2 comments:

drpack said...

Hi Dustin,
Sorry to email you here, but I have been trying to add the daily photo search feature you have on your blog with little success.
Can you please direct me to where the instructions are or tell me how to do that?
You can email me at dennispack@gmail.com

Thanks.
Dennis

Dustin said...

Hi Dennis,

Below are some instructions on how to add the Daily Photo Search feature to your blog. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

1. go to your blog "dashboard" and click the Layout link/tab
2. on the right side click the link that says "Add a Page Element", this will make another page open up and allow you to choose with Page Element you want to add.
3. under "HTML/JavaScript" click the "Add to Blog" button
4. in the next window under title you can add whatever you want, i put in "World Daily Photoblogs", then under that where it says "Contents" copy and paste the following code:

BLOGGER WOULD NOT LET ME POST THE CODE HERE SO IF ANY OF YOU NEED IT FOR YOUR WEBSITE LET ME KNOW.

5. Then click the "save Changes" button at the bottom of the window and it will be added to your blog on the right hand side.

Hopefully these instructions help. let me know if you have any other questions.

Dustin
Flagstaff Daily Photo
http://flagstaffphoto.blogspot.com