Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged

I've been TAGGED by Chandlermom at Chandler Arizona Daily Photo! I've been asked to list eight random things about myself that you do not know and in turn, tag eight others to do the same. Here goes:

1. I was born in Canada.

2. I know how to crochet.

3. I speak Spanish.

4. My first car was a 1986 Pontiac 6000.

5. I met my wife in a pub in Scotland, but our hometowns are an hour away from each other. Figure that one out.

6. I’m scared I wont be a good dad.

7. I have a degree in Archaeology.

8. I once had a gerbil named Superdude.


I am tagging these 8 City Daily Photo bloggers (skip if you've already been tagged):

1. Albuquerque Daily Photo

2. Bend Daily Photo

3. Madison Daily Photo

4. Santa Fe Daily Photo

5. Quick Snap 365 (London)

6. Seattle Daily Photo

7. Pin-ups from Portland

8. Barcelona Photoblog

These are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

No comments: