Thursday, January 28, 2010

Flagstaff's Snowpocalypse

A few weeks ago, Flagstaff got socked by a massive, 6-day snow storm. The second biggest in its history. We got approximately 55 inches of snow from Monday to Saturday. I heard the Snowbowl ski area got from 6-8 feet. For several of the days, most of the town just had to shut down (except the hospital, of course, so guess who still got to go to work!). Anyway, since I was at work once the sun finally came out, these photos were taken by my wife, Becky.




3 comments:

Thérèse said...

The first shot is awesome!

Louvregirl said...

Great shots!
Thank you :)

MJ said...

Our son lives in Prescott and so we're thinking of moving to AZ after retirement. As a life-long Wisconsinite, I thought I might miss the snow. But not to worry - just a short jog to Flagstaff will fill that gap!