Wednesday, August 20, 2008

View from Front

Hi Everyone. I have to apologize for the lack of photo postings lately. My wife and I just moved into our first home and we've been working hard painting, ripping up carpet, moving our stuff, etc., so I haven't had a lot of time to post photos. Not to mention a lack of the internet at home. But now that things are settling down and we have internet service in our new place, I hope to get back into the swing of things.

Today's photo was taken out a bedroom window from the front of our house. The sun was just starting to set and was painting Mount Elden (on the right) in rich light.

2 comments:

Ineke said...

congratulations on the house and yes, settling in can be a pain :)

Randy said...

Congratulations to you and your wife on your new home!