Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stitched

Here's a stitched photo of about 4 individual photos I took at Wupatki National Monument. I have to say that I have done better with stitching photos, you can definitely see some of the seams between the photos. But I still thought this one was post-worthy. The ruins on the left are the reconstructed Wupatki Pueblo, for which the park is named. Click here to see why Wupatki Pueblo is so special. Part of the Painted Desert can be seen near the horizon. Like the stone cliffs around it, the Wupatki Pueblo is made from red Moenkopi sandstone, a very common type of stone in this area.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Nice job...makes for a pretty photo!!

Pat said...

Great job! I haven't tried doing this yet. Hope mine is as good as yours. Love it!



I would certainly appreciate your posting a condolence message in my blogs today for the wife of a good blogger friend...

Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos

photo stitching services said...

Good job!! Keep it up.

Regards,
panorama stitching